Personal training and small group training will give you guaranteed results.Safe. Integrative. Cross Training. Our Mission: Fit Pros believe in an integrative approach to fitness and wellness. We assess the individual’s fitness needs and incorporate a whole body approach through Pilates, Yoga, Nutrition, Health Coaching and Personal Training.
What sets us apart from any other Health Club, PT Studio, Gym, Cross Fit Suite, or Fitness Center is our standards.
- We only hire trainers with four (4) year degrees in Kinesiology, Sports & Health Science, Sport Performance, and/or eight (8) years of experience that is equivalent with course work.
- We will only entertain nationally recognized certification as outlined by our Fitness Department. E.G. NASM, ISSA, ACSM, ACE, NSCA.
The Peak Brands, Great Falls has over 16 Fitness Professionals with a combined 186 years of experience and have 53 Certifications.
Our Fitness Department is highly trained and qualified to facilitate quality driven group/team weight loss competitions. From our Thinner Winner program to our Corporate Fit challenge competitions, we professionally guide teams and groups of competitors and show them how to incorporate health and fitness into their lifestyles. We work with a special needs population as well as people stuck in sedentary lifestyles. Our Fit Pros do have course work in specialized problem areas described as lower back pain, prior neck injuries, arthritis and other joint ailments.
In just the last three years this department has helped clients lose over 1,297 pounds of bad weight and to help put on over 195 pounds of muscle! We helped several clients transition off of their Type 2 Diabetes medication as well as helped numerous high risk pre-Diabetic clients get back on track and lower their risk.
- Help you find your starting point
- Build your Path to Success.
- Show you the ropes
- Be with you every step of the way
- Guarantee Satisfaction
Start Your Peak Personal Training Journey:
- Your journey starts by building your complimentary Goal Profile by utilizing our Inbody program to help assess goals.
- Together, we will create a personalized fitness plan to help you with your goals.
- From GroupX, to Small Group Training, to personal one-on-one training, our team of expert Fit Pros and Coaches will help you maximize your time to achieve your goals 40% faster then doing it on your own.
- Our friendly and professional team is always here to help and support you.
- Follow the path that we build together, and we will guarantee your satisfaction or give you your money back.
Can I schedule my 12 or 13 year old for an early smart start?
We offer early smart starts every Monday at 4:30pm and 5:00pm.
How do I schedule my InBody re-test?
You can come during any of our floor hours throughout the week and on Saturday to do an InBody re-test. If those hours don’t work for you than reach out to a Fit Pro or Shanda Leritz (406-468-7365) to schedule another time.
How long are smart start sessions?
How can I learn about the equipment after I’ve used my 2 smart starts?
You can purchase training to get a more individualized program using our equipment.
Does personal training cost more for non-members?
No, small group training varies.
How much does personal training cost?
Contact Shanda Leritz at 406-468-7365 or Shanda@peakgreatfalls.com
Can a non-Peak trainer, train their clients at the Peak?
Do I have to use all my training sessions with one trainer?
No, you can use your sessions with multiple trainers if you would like.
- ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Human Movement Specialist
- Certified Balanced Body Pilates Instructor
- Certified Booty Barre and Booty Barre Suspension Instructor
- Certified Spartan SGX L1 & DEKA Coach and Obstacle Specialist
- Certified PiYo Instructor
- Qualified TRX Functional and Suspension Training Instructor
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Certified Fitness Coach
- ISSA Certified Nutritionist, Recovery Specialist, Running Coach, Master Trainer, and DNA-Based Program Design Specialist